This is a community for fans to come and show off and improve their works! This community was inspired by all of the other 30 themes communities out there. This community is moderated by akaeoko and she will probably be requesting more help once the community gets bigger.
DO YOU WANT TO HELP? If you can do graphics, we are in need of a graphics person. We would like to be able to offer banners to the people who finish their 30 themes and we need the help of somebody who can.
So, how does this work? If you like to write fanfiction, draw fanart, make banners, icons, layouts, or pretty much anything, you're welcome here! The idea is to claim a pairing from a fandom and then complete 30 themes, which are posted below, for them. Once you have completed 30 themes, you will get a banner(once we find a nice banner maker willing to help us out.)
(1) You do NOT have to do the 30 themes in order. Do them as inspiration hits you.
(2) Please post at least once every month. If you do not post within this time, you're going to be concidered inactive. If you don't post in two months, then your claim will be taken off and will be open to anybody else who wants it.
(3) You may claim up to two pairings. If you do so, they must be from different fandoms.
(4) You can collaborate with up to one more person. If you do so, this will count as one pairing, so you cannot have two pairings and a collaboration. However, if you collaborate, you can override the fandom rule (See #3). If you choose to collaborate, the two of you will do a total of 30 themes, meaning you each do 15 and not 30.
(5) When claiming your pairing, please put "sharpen my sharpies please" in the subject line so that I know you read the rules.
(6) Interpret the themes as you will, but remember that these are supposed to be breathtaking themes. If you're confused by what I mean, I mean so beautiful that you forget to breathe or hold your breath or... something that's just so insanely beautiful you fill up with emotion. :D
(7) The bonuses can either be replacements for any of the main themes you don't have any ideas for, or they can be extras to do after you have completed all 30 themes.
(8) Once you have completed 30 themes, it's up to you to either give up the pairing or do any/all of the bonuses!
(9) All pairings are welcome Yaoi, Yuri, or Het. All ratings are welcome as well, but please state clearly if it's rated R.
(10) Please post with this format: (or something close to it)
Subject: (Fandom, Pairing, Theme #)
Fandom: Pairing: Title: Theme: (# and full name please) Author: Rating: Summary:
(fanwork under LJ-cut.)
You can either post the actual fanwork here or fake-cut to your personal LJ, it's up to you.
(11) Non-anime pairings are very welcome! However, they must be fictional characters. We also welcome original pairings.
(12) Criticism is not allowed, unless it's constructive in a friendly way. FANDOM/PAIRING BASHING IS NOT WELCOME AND WILL GET YOU BANNED.
(13) DO NOT STEAL OTHER'S WORKS. THIS WILL GET YOU BANNED.
(14) Be sure you are a member so that I can give you posting access!
( ; means or)
(1) wind in your hair (2) sun on your face (3) the look in your eyes (4) in the snow (5) the way you walk (6) handwriting ; letter (7) orange sunset (8) you're good at what you do (9) body language (10) hands (11) in silk (12) you look handsome in a suit ; you look pretty in a dress (13) tangled in the sheets (14) while in the shower (15) amazing kiss (16) pretty in pink (17) sweet nothings ; soft whispering (18) in the rain (19) soft lips (20) jewelry (21) scent ; musk ; perfume ; cologne (22) flushed cheeks (23) asleep on the couch (24) intoxicating (25) singing voice (26) clear blue skies (27) first sunlight in the morning ; sunrise (28) the view from here ; vista (29) vibrant colors (30) i watch your back as you walk away
(31) in the silence of the night (32) like a sculpture (33) the way you dance (34) never mine (35) underneath the willow tree (36) smiling face (37) notebook ; sketchbook (38) full hearted laugh ; you laugh with your whole body (39) even while you're sick (40) i can hear the beating of your heart